The Accredo business management software solution is available via the Cloud – a computing model that lets you pay a regular operating expense to keep Accredo running at optimum levels for your business.
A Cloud solution deployment can provide reductions in IT-related time and costs and we partner with a number of hosting companies, such as ICONZ-Webvisions, OneNet and The Host, to offer this service.
What is the Cloud?
• Cloud computing allows you to access computer
resources – hardware and software – over an
• Rather than having Accredo implemented on a server
within your organisation, you pay a fixed monthly fee to
access the Accredo software from a dedicated virtual
server at a hosting company
• Your data will be secure in a New Zealand data centre
and available whenever you need to access the system
Why choose the Cloud?
Maintaining computer resources to run a software application does
cost money. Ongoing updates to the solution infrastructure can be
expensive with unpredictable one-off costs. For small to medium
business these costs can be a significant drain on capital expenditure
and hard to budget for.
Cloud computing is sold on demand allowing you to have as much or
as little of the service as you want. You only pay for what you need
and it is fully managed by the provider – all you need is a computer
and internet access.
It allows you to smooth ongoing computing costs by paying a fixed monthly price to access the hardware and application. Or, in other words, it moves IT-related costs from a capital expenditure to an operational, consumption based model.
• IT-related spend moves from a CAPEX to OPEX model
• Predictable IT costs that can be budgeted for in advance
• Flexibility to increase (or decrease) processing power depending
upon the needs of the business
• One monthly payment covering software provision and fully
managed hosting services
• Access Accredo via Terminal Server wherever there is an
• Frees up resources to focus on growing the business
You can customise the Accredo Cloud solution to match your unique
business processes, it supports multiple user sessions and you can
access it in or out of the office via an internet connection. Because
our software has a scripting layer built-in you don’t lose the ability to tailor the application to better suit your business – a common problem encountered with browser-based accounting software.